Ethical Standards in WHS & Risk Auditing
In a fast faced technology-focused world (4th industrial revolution – digital information age), there is a lot of focus on technical business skills. I want to put the focus back on ethical human skills and values, especially in the area of WHS & Risk auditing.
Topics for discussion to include:
- Introduction to ethical auditing.
- The critical importance and benefits of ethical standards with WHS & Risk auditing.
- What ethical core values should an auditor or audit team display.
- Direct and indirect consequences for failing to apply ethical standards in a WHS & Risk audit process.’
- How to conduct an ethical WHS & Risk audit.
- The impact of ethical standards with WHS & Risk audit stakeholders.
- Case studies and key leanings.